Sunday, August 23, 2009

tired

it has been one crazy week. I was on call for work and it was a pretty crazy time, so much so that by Wednesday I was a royal beeoch. I yelled at a guy at the Y, because he walked away with out wiping down his machine.. I decided that I needed a mental health day after that. I took Thursday off, and it was wonderful, I worked out and laid on the couch and watched movies. Friday, I was off with Emma and we went school shopping. It was quite an ordeal for her, I made her try on about 25 pairs of jeans, and let me just say she throughly hates shopping. But 4 hours later, she had some nice clothes. I am pretty much ready for her to start school, but I am kind of annoyed with the school. School starts in 2 weeks, and I still haven't even gotten the welcome letter this is the day of the open house, blah blah this is when you meet the teachers. Wouldn't you think they would know that were all neurotic about our babies starting school and i'm kind of a control freak and need to know everything and I feel very much in the dark.

I made Baylen a Elmo cake for his birthday yesterday and that was fun.. We had a family party for him and he seemed to have a blast!!!! We went out to play Bingo at Big Louies last night, and my brother won last night so that was cool.

Today, Lindy and I went shopping for my mom's birthday present, can I just say that there are a lot of birthday's in the month of August.

Well there's lots to do this week.

I am starting the 30 day shred in the mornings, goign to try to walk at lunch time, and get my strenth training work outs in at nights. I need to lose the last 20 - 30 pounds. It doesnt help that we are going to the state fair on Friday, but I think I am going to just limit myself to a couple of things that I really want, vs nibbling on a little of this and that.

No comments:

Post a Comment