Monday, August 31, 2009

.........no snappy title here

LOL. Okay so I am just not one to come up with snappy title lines.

It seems that the only time I have to update the blog is at work on Mondays after the weekend.

This weekend was no exception to the busy rule. Thursday afternoon, I got to meet up with a friend that I hadn't touched base with in a while and I had a great time. We had lunch and had fun. Thursday night, After I stood up Becky and Ben (which I am very sorry for, I totally spaced it out) Emma and I went and played Bingo at Big Louies! okay well I played Bingo, Emma played with her dolls! Friday we went to the State Fair with my Mom, Dad, Paul, Lindy and Baylen.. We had a great time and I was so impressed. My child (who complains after walking a block) did not complain once all day and we walked about 4 miles.

Saturday was spent mostly in the car. We took a family carvan trip to Ortonville and we burried my grandpas urn and hat next to my grandmother. It was sad but also gave me some closure so it was good. I do have to say there are better ways to spend the day then 8 hours in a car. My girlfriend Jessi and I had some chinese food and watched on of my fav movies the Holiday. We had a good time.

Okay so I promise to try to be better about updating a little more frequently.

1 comment:

  1. I guess we'll forgive you for standing us up. :) I was just glad we hadn't told Maia you guys were coming over! She would have been so disappointed. We'll have to do it again sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete