Sunday, August 9, 2009

Camping

this was quite a nice weekend. Emma and I went camping, we left Friday evening and got back today. We spent a lot of time in the pool, we went in to the local town (They had their town carnival going on), and lounged around. I really enjoy camping sometimes. I really dont think its considered camping by most standards. My parents own a 30 ft trailer and its parked up at a campsite year round, it has a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, two couchs that pull out as beds, tv, air conditioning, etc....You wouldnt catch me on the ground in a tent though.

Emma and I are off for 1 more day tomorrow. My daycare mom had the long weekend so its nice to be able to just hang. I think were going to look at all her toys and start making some throw away piles.......She also wants to go swimming, so if it's nice out, I plan on lounging by the pool relaxing for a bit.

I can't believe that in less than a month my little girl will be starting a new chapter in her life, the chapter called school... Today on our way home she told me she couldnt wait to go. I am going to be a wreck when school roles around I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment