Sunday, August 16, 2009

Nice Weekend

So being on call has some perks I guess. I say I guess becuase being on call really sucks. When I'm on call I pretty much have to be within 5 mins of home. If the beloved pager goes off I have to call in..Usually its a matter of calling in and answering whatever questions they have, but there are the times that you actually have to log in and look at somethings. So this weekend, instead of going out, I took emma to the farmers market, we went bowling, and capped the day of by going to big louies for dinner and bingo. I did manage to get 5 loads of laundry in between all that too. Over all I would say its a pretty productive day.

Today wasnt to bad either.

All quiet on the dating front right now. Not really serious about anybody, had a couple of dates, but I guess I'm waiting for HIM to make the move!!!!

The next couple of weeks are going to be really busy, I have work and all and I still have to take Emma shopping to finish getting her school stuff, we have Baylen's 2 yr party, going to the fair, and going to make a trip to ortonville to bury my grandfather. Thats weird too, waiting weeks after someone dies to bury them. He was creamated though so I guess its not urgent to get em in the ground. I have a feeling that when we actually go down there and do it, is when I am going to lose it. I have kind of been waiting for the storm to come, but it hasnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment