Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Feeling a little over-whelmed

This has been one wild ride. This weekend was the Crystal Frolics, Emma had a wonderful time. She went on a about a million rides, ate corn dogs, watched Fireworks, and went the Parade. We ran around, and had a great time.

On the flip side, that was all around watching grandpa who is progressively getting worse, Paul and Lindy, Jim, and Mom and Dad and I took turns sitting with him because he was very agitated and restless. He would get up and pace back and forth for hours, he would just stand there, you could tell things weren't right but you couldnt quite tell what was. Hospice came in on Monday and they changed his meds up. He is more relaxed now, and sleeping better. He's still in pain but with the meds its helping.

My girlfriend Becky is going through a really hard time right now. Her little girl Maia just got over the H1N1 and now her twins are in Children's with RSV. I am sending all my thoughts and prayers her way, because she needs to know how much she is loved and supported.

I think that I am going to break it off with the guy that I am dating right now, he has a ton of drama, and has things that he needs to work out in his life and its a little to much for me right now.

Oh I guess this turned in to a blab fest but I feel better getting it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment