Monday, April 19, 2010

Project Me - Day 1

So I have decided to kick it...I want to lose 50 pounds, and I was/am struggling with how, I've tried weight watchers and I'm totally bored with it. So I called up my old personal trainer and I'm back on the kick and want to work it out.

I decided that the only way I can keep myself true is to document every day what I eat, and my physical activity.

So today for breakfast I had Oatmeal, Yogurt, and a WW Smoothie, I had clemintines for a snack, for lunch I had a Healthy Choice meal with a yogurt, and afternoon snack I had green peppers, for dinner I had 1 1/2 chicken breast and some fat free jello.

I worked out tonight for an hour and I did the bike, arm cycle thingy, and got in 10 miles and man did it suck, I was doing this target heart rate thing and so it was going from level 10 to level 30, my legs felt like jello afterwards.

I drank about 6 bottles of water 22 oz each.

I am ready to start tomorrow and I look forward to hearing from my trainer on some food choices and stuff.

1 comment:

  1. i too have heard that food diaries are the best way to loose weight...have you checked fitday.com? i used that to lose the baby weight (60 lbs) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete