Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 4 Project Me

So yesterday was a good day. I got in a teriffic workout, I mean my thighs are still yelling at me today I did my cardio and then did about a million lunges (okay not really a million but about 30 each side and then band exercises too)..

Oh and by the way, I'm on a quest to find some type of protien shake that I actually can stand. I am trying GNC's total lean right now and if i dont put it in something i tend to gag when I drink it.

Breakfast
2 slices of rasian toast
1/2 protein shake
water
Snack
2 clementines
water
lunch
grilled prok chops
water

I worked out from 1:00 - 2:00 (I actually just walked to the gym instead of driving too)

Snack
Red Bell Pepper
Dinner
CiCi's Pizza (ouch)
water

7:00 - 8:00 I attempted to walk off some of my dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment