Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 2 of Project Me

Yesterday was a pretty good day. Work wise I new I was getting closer to not being on call so that helped me get through the day.

I took a new class at the Y called Body Vibe and it was okay, I'll go back next week and see if I remember any of it. :)

Emma got to play with her girlfriends in the apartment last night so she was in heaven. After that we cuddled in the recliner and both ended up falling asleep. It was nice and relaxing, just what I needed after this week so far.

I am going to be working from home for the next few days because I don't have daycare, so I'm really trying to make sure I think of everything I'm going to need so I dont have to head in to the office for anything. I really enjoy the fact that my job is flexible like that so I dont have to take vacation time off just because I dont have daycare.

Yesterday I had Oatmeal and a scoop of protein powder (not sure if i like it yet) and yogurt for breakfast, Strawberries for a snack, a WW Smart Ones with a Protein Shake for lunch, green peppers for snack (oh yeah and I also had a small bag of M&M's) I did my 25 mins of cardio on the elliptical before class and then then class after. I had a fried Egg sandwich, a pickle and some sugar free jello for dinner before passing out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment