Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 3

I had a pretty good day today..considering that we had a holiday luncheon where I swear there was like 1,000,000 calories just staring me in the face saying eat me, eat me please.

Work was normal, for breakfast I had a bowl of Cookie Crisp Cereal, for lunch ok get this, I had 3 butternut squash ravioli, 2 pieces of beef brisket, some pretzel pieces with some asigo dip (bad lorry). I had a brownie and some cream puffs for dessert. Now I know that pretty bad, but here is what i could have had

Buffalo Wings
Spinich Dip
Broasted Chicken
Ribs
Rigatoni
Baked Spaghetti
Drunken Apples
Famous Dave's Beans
Corn Bread Muffins
Beer Bread
Cheese Cake

So see, I really did a pretty good job!

I also made it to the gym tonight and got in some nice cardio and worked the arms a bit. I have to admit i was in the gym last night, and I pretty much left after cardio because the people that were there last night were working my every nerve, and i was feeling like I was gonna punch one of them if I didnt walk out..

I wrapped Pauls birthday present tonight, he's gonna be the big 30 tomorow.. Happy Birthday little bro, and I actually made a christmas present tonight. Yes I said made, as in Homemade.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you want suggestions or not, but one "trick" is to eat fiber and protein in the morning (fiber keeps you full longer and protein kicks your metabolism in gear). An egg and a small bowl of Fiber One would do the trick. And Fiber One is actually good (they have different flavors).

    ReplyDelete