Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 2

So today was pretty darn good, I got more christmas stuff put up (stockings, nativity scene, and the rest of our ornaments). I got to the gym after work and did some good cardio, then did a little bit of legs but in all honesty the people there were just ticking me off. I mean come on, you people are hardly ever there and then you want to come in an act like you own the joint. Okay so on the food.....

I had oatmeal and cheese its for breakfast (whats up with the cheese its, i was starving at 10 thats what my problem was)
I had a ruben sandwhich with fries and diet coke (i only ate a quarter of my fries)
A couple glasses of water
A Chicken Breast and some basmati rice (2 1/2 servings of rice)
A glass of 1 percent milk
A couple cans of diet soda.


So over all not to horrible, but tomorrow is another story, we are having lunch catered in (famous daves, tuchi benuch, and tons o appetizers and treats). I am going to do my best to just have a little bit of stuff with more healthy choices.

Talk to you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment